It's always you. At the end of the day, it's always you.
Why must I fall so hard for someone that is not meant to be mine? Why do I keep wishing for an ending that is so impossible? Why do I keep thinking of the what ifs?
Do not mess with my heart when you're unsure of yours. But then again, maybe I read too much into things right from the start. Maybe your feelings for me ended right there and then, one year ago, when you asked me not to wait for you. Why am I so foolish to think that we can pick up where we left off, that things still haven't changed and what we had is still there.
I was so sure that we still had something special. But I was wrong once again and it killed me. Time after time after time, why do I keep letting myself expect that something will come out of this? They say that if you make the same mistake three times then it's your fault for being foolish. In that case, I'm the dumbest girl alive.

