sovividly.blgspt.com♥
SITE



And you move like water
I could drown in you
And I fell so deep once,
Till you pulled me through

You would tell me
"No one is allowed to be so proud
They never reach out
When they're giving up."

EXITS


CHATTER



archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2012
October 2012
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

CREDS

coding by !rock@blogskins
pattern: 44suburbia
image: colorset
Sunday, July 20, 2008

Take my fears and inhibitions. All my burdens, my ambitions.

Okay this post is kinda outdated but anyway, it's only late by hmmm, 6 days? =| Aiya, better late than never eh? First thing that happened this week was.. Sammoo being in Seventeen! :D People go buyyyy! Van said she looked really pretty there and I agreeee! So haha go buy August's issue of Seventeen to see my pretty bimbotic cousin :D Oh and Sammoo's gonna be someone's sexy barista! Hehehe cause she's working at Starbucks. Wanted to go pay her a visit but was too lazy in the end, heh. I shall go down one day. Oh, and Daddy's gonna be at Novena this week :D I shall go and see him referee cause I haven't seen him referee before ): What a lousy daughter. Daddy refuses to teach me how to play billiard though. Ohwells.

Wednesday was Track and Field Nationals and Volleyball finals. Kinda regret not going for the Volleyball match cause everyone said it was mighty eggggciting. Went for Track&Field, which wasn't very eggciting and enthu as everyone thought it would be. Nonetheless, I was happy cause I saw ____ & _____! :D Go figure. It was really worth waiting for the last event, hehe. Thanks Wenlyn though I know you aren't reading this. Thankyou so so so so much :D You're the bestest, ever! So yeps, CDiv 1st and BDiv 4th for Track&Field, National Champion for Volleyball YAY! &for 4 championships this yr, WE'RE GONNA HAVE A HALF DAY TOMORROW! :D Which isn't very practical if you ask me cause tmr's also RHD, which means we'll only be wearing our costumes for 3 hrs. But if there'll be one hour of recess and a half day, anything goes! Ooh I'm wearing sari tmr btw! :D Just that I'll hafta wear that short tunic thing tmr cause I have no plain shirts. =| I'll feel so bare.

Anyway, went to National Museum last night to watch some light festival thing. It was really pretty! Like dancers being suspended in the air, together with a ship, a grand piano and some lighted globe thing :D Plus there were many different performances throughout the whole area. It supposedly ended at 2am, but we left halfway through. Reached home at 12. We passed this lane on our way there. Some lane near Middle Road? Or Bencoolen St. Somewhere near there. Anyway, thing is, I got really freaked out and kinda grossed out when I was walking past cause it was a whole lane of ktv lounges and there were like women dressed in white dresses and gowns waiting at the entrances. But I guess that's another side of life, a side we must both face and accept. Aunt said it's a necessary evil. Okay nvm. Moving along..

I WANNA GO TO SINGFEST SO BADLYYY! ): It's three hundred bucks for two nights though. 2hundred for Sunday. There's Travis, One Republic, Jason Mraz, Lost Prophets, New Found Glory and Melee! ): Rahhh Mom would never allow. It's being advertised everywhere and everyone's so hyped up about it. Ohmannn.

Bytheway, I've got my RCIY shirt. &my interview's on 30th July. =| I'm getting more and more nervous with each passing day. Gosh, I really don't know what to say. But I know for sure, that this is what I want. Since I've been going to church for as long as I can remember. I hope everything will turn out alright. (:


I think about the years I spent just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you
But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true

at