sovividly.blgspt.com♥
SITE



And you move like water
I could drown in you
And I fell so deep once,
Till you pulled me through

You would tell me
"No one is allowed to be so proud
They never reach out
When they're giving up."

EXITS


CHATTER



archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2012
October 2012
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

CREDS

coding by !rock@blogskins
pattern: 44suburbia
image: colorset
Saturday, July 5, 2008

Never Thought It Could Happen To Me.

Express Yourself Day was kinda fun yet kinda depressing at the same time. Our Theme: Beachwear Nono, no bikinis just tanktop/shirt plus shorts. Lessons on as usual when most of the other classes were walking around! Pfft. Bummer. Had Geog test too, Mrs Koh didn't even give us a chance to ask if we could postpone it. Anyhow, at least it's over and done with. Oh, the whole clique was nowhere to be found today and Wen forgot it was loner recess day. Rahh. Managed to find Xinya with Lorraine in the end so guess it was alright. Didn't get to take photos with the4ofus though!

Anyway, on to the fun part. THE TEACHERS LOOKED DAMN CUTE IN THE CEDAR UNIFORM! HAHAHA esp Mrs Foo! I would love to post the peektures here but I can't. Ohwells. Rong looked daaaaaaamn cute in suspenders now I'm in love with suspenders, even though I wouldn't buy them or be seen in them. Wen looked cute in PJs too! The PJs had some funky newly-bought-at-pasar-malam smell. Anyway, MsLeong was like "I'm not used to seeing you all so bare." Haha so cute. The male teachers were hilarious during the catwalk, esp MrSng and MrLim. All so gangster-ish. Yeah that's about it I guess. Only assembly was fun. Oh we sprayed our hair too! Green/red but it faded really quickly. &&we had to put sunblock on our faces to assembly, so embarrassing! I was quite a happy kid despite stupid PMS (AhChua sorry I forgot to AMS!) cause I managed to take photo with the aunties :D AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, LAUGHABLES. I miss Laughables so much. So so so so so much. Laughables is so yesterday, but I love and I miss them all the same. Hopefully one day all of us can put our conflicts behind, and be as happy as we used to be.

Alrights, not many peektures but I shall post whatever I have so far.



If only time could stop then (:

at