Aights, I figured I should probably blog lest someone complains again :D Yesterday was nice, just sitting, eating, talking, listening to music on Esplanade's rooftop terrace. It's really pretty up there, especially at night. Would've been better if there weren't so many noisy people though, pffft. We were halfway through eating when the security guard told us we couldn't sit on top cause the wind might blow us away, HAHA. &Sam was kinda deaf, heard it as "I can blow you away." and she was like "Huh? You can blow me away?" HAHA. Then we got bored and started taking photos with sam's new underwear and my unexchangeable shirt. Till we couldn't think of any more poses/uses for it. That was mighty funny! Yep, splendid night spent with Sammoooo :D Hope you feel better and hope you enjoyed yourself last night. Small bean will always be here! :B I like going out at/till night. (: Yes, I'm nocturnal and I like!
Extended curriculum is starting on Monday (Zzzzzzz). Bummer. But at least I can look forward to breakfast with the usual people :D Nice! We're like the only class which has to come back for 4hours of lessons for ALL three days. Ugh. Aaaand, there'll be Physics overload on Monday. I dreadddddd!!!! ):
What I thought you were is clearly not what you are. I'm disappointed in myself, for letting myself get fooled. You didn't fool me though, I was fooling myself all along. Maybe you are, all that I've been looking for and all that I've ever wanted. But there are some things I just cannot back down on. I never knew you'd be this kinda person. Why do you seem uglier and uglier now? So far away from what I thought you were. So far away from the perfect I thought you were. In the end I still blame myself for being so dumb, cause no one is perfect.


Who knew there could be so many uses for an underwear? HAHAHA =|One valuable lesson learnt last night: When people wtf you, you wtf them. Hah! Unfortunately I didn't learn my lesson. Maybe cause I'm too nice :D Kidding!
P/S - MY BRACES MAKE ME LOOK TEN! ):

