sovividly.blgspt.com♥
SITE



And you move like water
I could drown in you
And I fell so deep once,
Till you pulled me through

You would tell me
"No one is allowed to be so proud
They never reach out
When they're giving up."

EXITS


CHATTER



archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2012
October 2012
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

CREDS

coding by !rock@blogskins
pattern: 44suburbia
image: colorset
Sunday, June 8, 2008

You're impossible to find.

Step 1: Put your MP3 player on random.
Step 2: Post the first line(s) from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when (if) someone guesses correctly (No lyric hunting! That is cheating!)

1. Somewhere there's speaking It's already coming in.
2. What a waste of time, the thought crossed my mind
3. Tell me why My mind is moving to places I never thought it'd go.
4. Who is the man I see Where I'm supposed to be?
5. Who shot that arrow in your throat? Who missed the crimson apple?
6. I know it's been some time But there's something on my mind
7. Told you I made dinner plans For you and me and no one else
8. I like where we are When we drive in your car
9. It feels like summer is on it’s way But it’s mid November
10. High on diesel and gasoline, psycho for drum machine
11. When the earth was still flat And the clouds made of fire And mountains stretched up to the sky Sometimes higher
12. The clock's running down The team's losing ground To the opposing defense
13. You promised me starry night skies They just remind me of your shining bright eyes
14. I have, I have you breathing down my neck, breathing down my neck
15. Above the feeling This is revealing Boy i didnt know you cared
16. I asked her to stay but she wouldn't listen She left before I had the chance to say
17. We were as one babe For a moment in time
18. Time to lay claim to the evidence Finger prints sold me out But our footprints wash away
19. I remember the times we spent together On those drives We had a million questions All about our lives
20. He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes Starting making his way past two in the morning


Yep that's all ok I was bored. Sorry JQ you'll hafta make do with this first ): I don't really have much to blog about these days I haven't done alot cept for slacking at home the past couple of days. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE CHUA! Hope you have a great time tmr yes? You're finally 16 and I really hope to make your sweet sixteenth a very unforgettable one. ;D Thanks for everything. For all those bus rides(haha), for being there all the time, for your lame jokes which never fail to make me laugh. I love ya my number one blog fan! (Don't faint/puke pls) HAHA.

at