School's starting next week and from next week oowards, I'll only be online once a week. (: Please feel free to whack/scold/punch/nag at me if I ever post/log onto friendster/sign in to messenger more than once a week (: Ahhhh I'm gna miss blogging ): Haha I sound as if I'm gonna die or smth.
Anyway, I hope tomorrow will be good. As much as I dislike socialising, I reallt hope I'll be able to make new friends. I hope tomorrow will be fun! Gotta wake up damn early though, can't enjoy my last weekend of the hols.
Oh btw, here are the ClickFive Photos! Or rather, here is. Didn't take alot so there's only one.
Haha it isn't very clear though. Ahwell. I can't wait for O's to be over! After O's I'm gonna learn drums, continue my piano, pierce my ears, work and get money and buy lotsa lotsa stuff and continue doodling and slack and go out everyday whooo! But till then I hafta cont mugging ): Mom says she'll help me find a job. &hopefully it pays like 7 an hour. I don't even think they'll give such a high pay, would they? Anyhow, I wanna work! I feel slack again I've still got shitloads of undone Chi homework. Wanted to do it during the first week of holidays but yuck, can't bring myself to even touch it. Abhorrence! I need a permanent source of motivation. But what or who?? The 'You Should Be Studying' screensaver on my phone doesn't seem to be working. Hurumph. What about..Don't stop,
never give up
hold your head high
and reach the top
Let the world see
what you have got
Bring it all back to you
Hahaha gayness to the max!
Aiya nevermind. I'll find something, somehow, eventually. For now it shall be.. I HAVE TO GET A1 FOR ENGLISH AND NO MORE THAN A SINGLE DIGIT! See, O's CAN make someone mad. Okay what the hell, I'm outta here. Bye peoplexszxszsx! :D

