sovividly.blgspt.com♥
SITE



And you move like water
I could drown in you
And I fell so deep once,
Till you pulled me through

You would tell me
"No one is allowed to be so proud
They never reach out
When they're giving up."

EXITS


CHATTER



archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2012
October 2012
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

CREDS

coding by !rock@blogskins
pattern: 44suburbia
image: colorset
Friday, May 23, 2008

You're as weak as the hearts you break.

Do you know where your heart is?
Do you think you can find it?
Or did you trade it for something
Somewhere better just to have it?
Do you know where your love is?
Do you think that you lost it?
You felt it so strong, but
Nothing's turned out how you wanted

Well, bless my soul
You're a lonely soul
Cause you won't let go
Of anything you hold

Well, all I need
Is the air I breathe
And a place to rest
My head

Do you know what your fate is?
And are you trying to shake it?
You're doing your best and
Your best look
You're praying that you make it


Harlowzsx! :D I'm blogging caused someone asked me to blog more often. Cross country today was surprisingly slack. Half the cohort were walking and my walking/running got me 76th in position. I was damn shocked cause I thought top 100 was a goner. Anyhow, I survived. Temasek Poly is beautiful! I felt like I was in some fairytale land, and I felt damn tiny. Ahhhh it makes me wanna go there badly! &now I'm even more sure I wanna go poly (: My teachers will prolly kill me but whatever, they won't have to know. I don't mind the one and a half hr journey there. I think the schools I attend are getting further and further away from home =| First it was a walk away in pri sch, then two bus stops away. Then the old Cedar which was 45mins away, and now the holding site which is 1hr away. Hah, and now I wanna go all the way to Tampines. Oh gosh. &yay I think I'm going Singfest with Sammoo and Paul Frank :D &OHOHOH I forgot to mention I AM GOING FOR THE CLICKFIVE CONCERT HAHAHA! I am damn friggin happeeee! Thankyou JQ hehe. I know you're reading this.

There are TONS of things to be done this hols! ): First and last week will be occupied with extended curriculum, tuition everyday (oh bless my soul) except on weekends and finally, revision and more revision! I dreadddd. Oh, and I have decided to be a loser with no life and limit myself to using the com every Friday. Regarding teevee, I can't live without it so I shall just watch whenever I'm free. I don't know if I should go tmr. I want to cause I think if I don't I'll be missing out on alot, but Sammoo can't go with me tmr so that makes a very lonely me. Ayeee.

at