sovividly.blgspt.com♥
SITE



And you move like water
I could drown in you
And I fell so deep once,
Till you pulled me through

You would tell me
"No one is allowed to be so proud
They never reach out
When they're giving up."

EXITS


CHATTER



archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2012
October 2012
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

CREDS

coding by !rock@blogskins
pattern: 44suburbia
image: colorset
Saturday, May 31, 2008

Today is filled with random thoughts.

1. I am super ultra hungrrrrry &mom's not back yet. She's sposed to buy lunch. ):
2. I want my braces off they're so uncomfortable! They don't look very nice either and my lips keep getting stuck to them, sheesh.
3. I feel so used by you. I've finally seen for myself what kinda friend you are. You don't truly care.
4. I think I'll never get a chance. 5months has passed and I still haven't gotten the courage to do what I plan to. I should probably give up, though I don't wish to.
5. I want late night walks. ):
6. I want to go out with Olivia Ong Si Ying! Actually I just want to get out of my house.
7. I want converse shoes!
8. I'm having mixed feelings about tomorrow, but aye I've alr bought the tix.
9. I didn't know people still read this blog. But hehe I'm happy. Tag pleaseeee.
10. I'm sick of homework.

I'm too lazy to type now so I shall just summarise. Braces were okay, he only did the top part. Extended curriculum has ended yayness! But there's still the last week of hols. Ohoh I wanna pierce my ears! :D Egggcited! But I shall do it after I get my braces done. I can't wait for kite-flying and barbecue :D Really hope Germ can gooooo ): Alright food's here and I hear 'Jenny' playing in the background. BYE! Btw, to Sammoo if you're reading this: Lets go out!

at