Aight. Dental today was horrible.
Dentist: "Sorry, I think I traumatised you today."
Right on, man. ): I was so damn friggin painful. The extraction was okay, took only 15mins? It was the stuffing of the separators that hurt like shit. Cause they had to stuff and force the stupid separators in. Having teeth that are uber close to each other does not help. At all. ): I came out shivering(partly cause I was cold). &now I have a slight fever. ): I sound so loser! I wish I had a higher threshold of pain, ohwells. Think it'll be worse when I put my braces on. I will be going on a diet. Unwillingly, but still. ): I want nachos and chocolate! >:( Pfft.
Anyways, had farewell followed by photo-taking yst. Food was good, company was good. :D We had scavenger hunt for sweets! &they were pretty easy to find :D Haha like where else can you hide stuff in the library? It's only shelves, shelves, and more shelves! Haha. We have stepped down :D Yay, no more duty :D But to the teeniest tiniest extent I do feel kinda sad. Don't think I'd step into the library anymore after this. I'll miss Mdm Heng! She's suuuuper nice :D &the juniors are nice :D Ohwells. I never knew/expected that I would like library. I guess. Rushed home to bathe and rushed to meet Germy at CityHall for choir concert! :D They were mighty fantastic! The alumni came back to sing too, which was cool. The choir sang 'Dream A Little Dream of Me!' Hehe. &I think 'Big Girls Don't Cry' was nice. (Not the one by Fergie) Oh, they sang the school song for the encore haha. Most of the Cedarians were standing up when they sang the school song. Heartwarming (:
Jamien saw MSB/SG on bus 26 today! :D See see my eyes weren't playing tricks on me! Hehehe how coincidental. I'm amused. The world is very, very small. I think I've been going to Spinelli a lil too often though. =|
Btw, L1R5 for midyrs: 17 >:( Disappointing. Guess I'll hafta work a lot harder, esp Physics and SS? Err, and Chinese. =| Alrights, 10 for Prelims! MUST. Mugging(again ):) will hafta start in June. Gee, so much for June HOLIDAYS. Okey dokey then, I shall sleep early tonight. Adios! :D
Currently addicted to FM Static ;D
And here I am, on the West Coast of America
And I've been trying to think for weeks of all the ways to ask you
Now I've brought you to the place
Where I poured my heart out a million times
For a million reasons
To offer it to you
- Moment of Truth
And they might not ever understand why I do what I do
But I can only speak my mind and what I feel is true
I'll take a vow to be the only one to stand if it takes
All that I am I will be standing
- Six Candles
Not. Gonna. Give. Up!
4 months more. I have to do something, and quick!

