sovividly.blgspt.com♥
SITE



And you move like water
I could drown in you
And I fell so deep once,
Till you pulled me through

You would tell me
"No one is allowed to be so proud
They never reach out
When they're giving up."

EXITS


CHATTER



archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2012
October 2012
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

CREDS

coding by !rock@blogskins
pattern: 44suburbia
image: colorset
Monday, May 19, 2008

Cause every time that I try I get tongue tied

I'm sick of testimonials. Really sick. I've written four for people so far oh man I think mine is pathetic compared to theirs. What the hell can I achieve in library?! Anyway an F9 for cca still allows a one point deduction, so all is still good. I hope. =|

RCIY starts next week I guess. Next week is only the introduction or something. I'm having mixed feelings though. On one hand it means more friends, right? (Hopefully) But if I don't get any new friends it'll be damn pathetic and lonely and boring. Aye. Hope all goes welllllll and hope I won't regret joining this. Oh, and RCIY means having to wake up early for mass on Sundays. Ohman there goes my sleep.

I dread June hols so very much ): With hols come a huge pile of homework plus tuition every single day! PFFFFFT. I haven't had so much tuition in my whole LIFE. Not even in P6. What's up with this man, no one in my family is even nagging me as much. I think I've decided. I want to go poly. &even with my mom and aunt's constant nagging and persuading I won't ever change my mind. Well I most probably won't. Unless I get friggin good grades, like 6pts or something (which I want so very badly but is not even in the least possible). I got fed up one day and told my mom "I don't know why everyone's so anxious it's not like I'm going JC anyway. It doesn't matter even if I slack and get 20 pts" &I sure as hell got scolded damn badly. Of course I said that just to piss her off but still, her reaction was scary. According to my plse score I'm sposed to get 10.5 or smth, but I don't want that. Hmmm, the motivation and stress isn't getting to me.. yet. But I should probably go plan my timetable soon. Yes, I'm mugger. Who cares. Ugh I hate O's.

With that said, I think I can say goodbye to my freedom and all my outings. Dang. Ironically, I think I've gone out alot this yr. More than I ever did in my 4yrs but I want more >:(

Alrights, I've got a craving for Spinelli hehe. I'm taking 26 tmr! But not cause I want to, it's cause I need to. ): Dental again tmr to put back the separator which has dropped. My mouth doesn't hurt as much anymore and I can finally eat! But I still have two more teeth to pluck, then it's time for braces. Pain for vanity, as quoted by my dentist. Ohwells. Oh &I've finally found time to read and it felt good :D Kite Runner next, then Yakuza Moon YAY!

I can't wait for Wednesday. (: Where are you now? ):

P/S - Quote of the day yesterday: "My butt is warm and friendly." HAHAHA!


Round round they spin like a record now
Same false hopes built to be broke down
Around and around
I'm falling down, again

This feels the same
Complications in different situations
I am holding out for love
Is it worth it
To die a little each day
All for unseen grace

at