sovividly.blgspt.com♥
SITE



And you move like water
I could drown in you
And I fell so deep once,
Till you pulled me through

You would tell me
"No one is allowed to be so proud
They never reach out
When they're giving up."

EXITS


CHATTER



archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2012
October 2012
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

CREDS

coding by !rock@blogskins
pattern: 44suburbia
image: colorset
Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Bet On You.

Yay I deleted the emo part of my previous post cause I realised that well, things aren't that bad actually. (:

The main purpose of this post is to say a Reeeaaaaaallly big THANKYOU to Germ, JiaQi, Shir and Fiona again for Bday present part 2 today! :D I like it alottt! &to Germ, thanks so sooooo much for the scrapbook! I really got a shock when you gave it to me and I got an even bigger surprise when I looked at the peektures inside, hee hee. I didn't know how many photos we've accumulated in just 5months and these 5months have been the best time of my life. (: Ever. I went to 3N last year hating it cause I didn't know a single soul. &I never knew that I'd have such special and wonderful friends who'd always stick by me. There's so much more I wanna say but I'm saving it for my letter to you. (: Thing is, I wurve y'all, so much more than words can ever express. :D


Yesterday was funn! :D First time celebrating my birthday with Sammoo ever since she came back from GZ. Took a black and white photo at the ID Photo Booth as a momento but it turned out a disaster. Worst photo ever. ): What Happens In Vegas was cliched but really funny and sweet. The woman beside me was hilarious even though she irritated the hell out of me. Sam got really amused by her and my exasperated face. Her comments were real weird and random with comments like "That's the way, man!" and "Can he go shave?" like !@#$^& Ohgosh.

Not forgetting pissing three of the staff off at the Jap restaurant for asking if we could return the plates cause we couldn't finish them. They refused to take it from us at first but they eventually agreed but they threw it away cause they couldn't put it back. =| Felt damn guilty. OHOH next comes highlight of our day: WE SAW UTT! :D omg omg I didn't realise it was him at first and I said "That guy looks like Utt." &Sam said "CAUSE HE IS!?" =| Heh so that got us smiling to ourselves from PS all the way to Orchard. :D Teeheehee He. Is. So. Gorgeously. Hot! He looks so much better than on teevee!

Hee so with that, Denise has been a happy happy girl, especially yst and today, maybe cause PMS is almost over. But who cares cause I'm happy and since I'm happy, anything goes. Wheee.

P/S - I want to go to SingFest badlyyyy. But to go with Sammoo and Paul Frank would be so weird. I need another person anyone wanna come?

at