sovividly.blgspt.com♥
SITE



And you move like water
I could drown in you
And I fell so deep once,
Till you pulled me through

You would tell me
"No one is allowed to be so proud
They never reach out
When they're giving up."

EXITS


CHATTER



archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2012
October 2012
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

CREDS

coding by !rock@blogskins
pattern: 44suburbia
image: colorset
Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I am blogging because I feel depressed ): Not emo but depressed. There are two main reasons why. Firstly it's cause I can't friggin eat proper delicious food. ): All I've been eating are potatoes, rice, soup and toufu. The hell. I wanted to eat more since I'm putting my braces on tmr, so I had fried rice, hello panda, sushi, potato chips, chocolate and three cheese toufus yesterday despite just having extracted two teeth. &my gums bled this morning while I was brushing my teeth. ): Sadness. Kinda freaked me out but I guess I have only myself to blame. Now my gums are sore. Rah. Oh and secondly, PMS is kicking in. Me no like ): Plus braces tmr. Ohno, it just spells disaster. Cause PMS + hungry me + pain = a VERY grumpy Denise. I probably shouldn't go to sch on Fri, since I'll just be whining all day. Even now before braces I am alr very whiny. I. WANT. FOOD. I want chocolate, fried food, chips, snacks. RAHH! Everything that I cannot eat now! Dammit. I cannot resist food, I cannot go without food. That's why I can never go on a diet. People think I eat very little. But boy, they sure do not know how much I snack at home. I never knew how much I loved food till today. Yeah yeah, you never know what you've got till it's gone. HAHA. Weird how I'm using it on food instead. Okay I'm probably exaggerating but still! I really regret wanting to put braces but since I've alr extracted four teeth, I will continue. Not like I have a choice, but yeah.. Anyway I'll come to like it, right? With the funky colours. =| Green! (: Hehehe. &if I can tolerate the pain from my braces, piercing my ear shouldn't be a problem, right? =| So yeps, hopefully my next post will be a non-whiny one.

Btw, Sam applied for a job at Spinelli novena HAHAHA! It'll be amusing if she really works there. I'll get to find out stuff and I can visit her often, hoho! Alrightey I shall go play games to get food off my mind. Toodles!

at