sovividly.blgspt.com♥
SITE



And you move like water
I could drown in you
And I fell so deep once,
Till you pulled me through

You would tell me
"No one is allowed to be so proud
They never reach out
When they're giving up."

EXITS


CHATTER



archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2012
October 2012
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

CREDS

coding by !rock@blogskins
pattern: 44suburbia
image: colorset
Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Standing on the hood of the car, singing out loud when the sun came up.

Hey ho! MIDYEARS ARE OFFICIALLY OVERRRRRRR. :D

Anyway, I am left with the last 15mins of my birthday, so before it ends, I just wanna say THANK YOU to Germ, JQ, Shir and Fiona for this wonderful day! :D (&also the many surprises hehe) Love y'all loads! Also, thanks to everyone for the msgs and JQ for that cute little card (: Feels weird and kinda empty not celebrating with the5ofus though ): I think it's my first time. &I didn't see any of clique the whole day. ): Nonetheless, I had an awesome day today. :D


Living life like an ocean
Now the currents slowly pulling me down
It's getting harder to breathe
It won't be too long and I'll be going under
Can you save me from this
It's not my time,
I'm not going
There's a fear in me
It's not showing
This could be the end of me
And everything I know
Oh, I won't go

Today would've been perfect with you in it, but ohwells. Shucks I have only 4months more darn it. How am I gonna achieve my goal?! ): Nonetheless I won't give up. :D I cut my hair btw, and now I look like Germ, well kinda.

Aight now that I've said what I've been wanting to say the whole day, I'm feel so much better and I'm a happy kid again. I can now sleep peacefully and wake up at 8 tmr for stupid Physics. Darn.

Alrightos. Denise, out! :D

at