Hulloooo people. Seems like quite long since I've blogged. Well well, this week is a busy busy week. ): 3tests excluding 2.4 haha. I got Gold! :D I'm happy happy happy. Not bad for someone who hasn't exercised for two years ey? :D But everything became worse. ): &I'm super disappointed in my timing for 2.4. But I ping-ed, I really did. &I almost died after that, how loser. BUT GERMY WE CROSSED THE FINISH LINE! We'll cross it even if we die, hurr. SPORTS DAY TMR! Then out to celebrate VanessaLong's birthday. My birthday falls on the last day of MidYears. Hooooooooyeah! Double celebration :D Oh, then there's Scrabble Comp on Sat (Yes, laugh all you want) which means waking up at 5 in the morn. Shizz. Then We Will Rock You Concert on Sunday! I can't wait can't wait can't wait!
Hmmm Monday was shizz. I don't know why I feel the way I do sometimes. At the moment everything just seemed too much too handle. &that feeling is really overwhelming - not in a good way though. It may seem like a very insignificant issue, but it really isn't. Anyhow, thanks JQ Shir Germ for everything. Love y'all loads :D
I hope tmr will be a blast. (: Nights everyone.

