sovividly.blgspt.com♥
SITE



And you move like water
I could drown in you
And I fell so deep once,
Till you pulled me through

You would tell me
"No one is allowed to be so proud
They never reach out
When they're giving up."

EXITS


CHATTER



archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2012
October 2012
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

CREDS

coding by !rock@blogskins
pattern: 44suburbia
image: colorset
Saturday, March 22, 2008

&this vacant night is dying.

I just realised I haven't been to someone's blog for a very very long time. Since last year? It's a good thing. (: At least I know I am truly, completely, finally, totally, absolutely, surely over you. &I have given up on your friendship. The passage for the Chi mock paper sort of got me thinking. &I agree with it, alotalotalot. Giving up is also a choice. In fact, sometimes giving up will make life happier and a lot less painful. It's important to let go of certain things and move on. Hanging on to the past will not prove useful at all. &I've learnt to let go. Of you and of Cedar basketball. &life's MUCH better. I can look at you now and not feel awkward, angry or even sad. Well maybe just disappointment. In you, maybe, but more of our friendship. Okay, nuff of emo crap. I don't know I always feel like that at night. Oh bytheway, letting go of the past was one of my New Year resolutions. So YAY! New Year resolution fulfilled. Wow, for once. (: YIPEE. I WANNA GO BACK TO THE COURTS! :D Hopefully I can make it. (:


I don't know if what Jamien said is true. Am I bored of them? I can't be. I shouldn't be. It's just wrong. Am I staying because I truly enjoy their company, or because I feel obliged to? I'm confused. ): Make this feeling go awaaaay.



I'm thinking of your vague reply,
So I can understand,
Why we put this at rest,
Why we forget to,
Say that we were leaving,
And say that we were sorry,
The past remains unspoken,
As this vacant night is dying.

But I still miss your summer perfume.
This cold air brings in such a distance to us,
Such a painful distance.
But I'm still waiting for you to say, you hate me now,
So I don't have to
Hold on to this burning heart,
This burning heart is getting old,
It's getting old.
While sitting on this cold kitchen floor,
Head down to hide the tears,
I've realized, I've finally realized,
That you were never,
You were never meant, for me.




&the past reamins unspoken. It's better this way. We were never meant to even be friends. Ohwells. I ain't sad no more. This will be the last post about you. (:

at