sovividly.blgspt.com♥
SITE



And you move like water
I could drown in you
And I fell so deep once,
Till you pulled me through

You would tell me
"No one is allowed to be so proud
They never reach out
When they're giving up."

EXITS


CHATTER



archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2012
October 2012
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

CREDS

coding by !rock@blogskins
pattern: 44suburbia
image: colorset
Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I just want to see your face tonight.

Ugh shitass PMS is killing me!
Everything and everyone seems to be getting on my nerves. Darn it.

&life is already shitty enough. Now I'm hating/dreading Math tuition. I don't friggin understand why the hell everyone wants me to go to a friggin JC. I'M. NOT. BLOODY. INTERESTED! Ugh. Can't they just let me do what I want, do what I like?!? I want to be a nurse, or do media, or do mass comm. What's so bad about that?! Oh, and they say they allow me to go poly. Yeah, right. No matter what they'll still be friggin narrow-minded and insist I go to JC. If I want to go to a JC I'd aim for top5, but without my stupid CCA points I have to get only ONE A2. Like gee, thanks. How am I gonna do that?! If anyone mentions that bloody ass examinations again I'm gonna explode! I hate Math tuition. I'm gonna say it again. It's not like I have that motherfriggin 'Hols-are-coming-I-don't-give-a-shit-about-work' attitude/mentality. Really, I DON'T. Cause if I do, I wouldn't be labelled as a mugger and I wouldn't be in a shit ass mugger school. Or, I wouldn't have done half of my homework before, hmmm let's see, MONDAY?! I feel so fcking accused. Yes I don't do my tuition homework but who does man. &they can still learn faster than me. Gee, I wonder why. Maybe cause I'm SLOWER, as you've said before?! Fck.

But then, on a much happier note, I predict an awesome dinner tonight. Gosh it better be. If not it'll just add on to my alr shitty week.


I think I've fallen hard, too hard. Every week I get so excited and happy and then I realise it was over nothing cause you're always not there. &when I finally get to see you I only manage to catch a glimpse of you. It's far from enough, but I should be contented right?


When You're near me, I feel like I just found me
In the traces of the boy from yesterday
But in a world that is so black and white
I will take the steps to change my life
And I won't be coming back to here again

And let me know that I'm alright
I still have one strike of this match left
And I'm holding on to my last breath
And its getting a little dark around to see here



Oh and the cold cold weather isn't making me emo for once, it just makes me think about that F21 sweater that costs a friggin 60bucks ):

I need food. Shall go find some now byebye (: That calorie counter on my phone isn't helping at all, seriously. =|

at