sovividly.blgspt.com♥
SITE



And you move like water
I could drown in you
And I fell so deep once,
Till you pulled me through

You would tell me
"No one is allowed to be so proud
They never reach out
When they're giving up."

EXITS


CHATTER



archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2012
October 2012
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

CREDS

coding by !rock@blogskins
pattern: 44suburbia
image: colorset
Sunday, February 10, 2008

Walking on the hills that night, with those fireworks and candlelight.

Aight, looks like I've been MIA-ing for quite some time. Been too lazy to post or log in to friendster/facebook. ):

Anyway, to put it simply, CNY this year sucked quite badly. BUT... I got more ang pow money than I thought I would. Heheheh. I should play some more blackjack to regain my 15 dollar loss.

Had a really blissful dream last night. Meehehe. (; But usually when I have dreams like that, chances are that they'd NEVER happen in real life. I'm just letting my imagination run wild. Nothing sucks more then waking up, realising that everything was just a dream. I read an article in the newspapers yesterday about how love lasts so long. Well some say that doing new things together helps, while others say that when two people become inseparable, your brain registers it like a daily activity and it becomes somthing like a habit. So spending time with each other and having each other becomes something habitual. Or something along that line. They also mentioned about how new love is about making yourself happy, while old love is about making your other half happy.

Okay enough talk about love. I think this Valentine's Day will not be so bad afterall. I hope. Yep, I guess this Valentine's Day will be just another ordinary Thursday. But in Cedar, it's difficult to treat Vday like any other ordinary day. The Vday atmosphere in school is kinda overwhelming. Anyhow, it gives you a very warm and fuzzy feeling. (:

Another thing. Maybe I should be single and lovin' it for once. Be happy being single. &while at it, I should also learn to love myself a lot more. :D That'll make it much much easier. Yep, self-love is important.

School again tomorrow. It only spells one thing: BOREDOM. ): But in retrospect, I'm beginning to love sitting in the courtyard in the mornings with Germaine, singing random songs like Wonderwall and Don't look Back In Anger, watching everyone walking to and fro looking for friends and complaining how zombified we are. I guess these simple things make school more fun, in a way. It still amazes me how some people can be so high, so happy, so energetic and so talkative in the morning. Okay nevermind.


Currently listening to: Wonderwall and Built To Last
(:



'Cause you are the sun in my universe,
Considered the best when we've felt the worst

at