"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place."
Read this on sg secrets, and I think it makes a lot of sense. Yeah okay, it applies to a certain part of my life at this moment.
Ahhhh I am so confused. ): Should I, or should I not? I'd look like a stupid fool if everything fails and I'd also destroy my own pride. Yes, my stupid pride that somehow always gets in the way and gets the better of me. But if I don't do anything then everything will just be stagnant. &I don't want things to turn out like that. I have.. 8 months? To do something, or rather, try doing something. &if you realise, in 8 months time I'll also be sitting for the dreaded O's, which makes it even harderrrrrrrr. Harder to concentrate, harder to decide, harder to get the time, well basically harder to cope. Darn it. Anyhow, I say I'd definitely throw my face and pride down the drain eventually. It's me and my usual 'Heck-do first-think-later' attitude. ):
Anyway, zone finals between RGS and Cedar yesterday was eggggciting! :D We had fun screaming and cheering, plus np people were damn nice and hilarious (: RongQi wasn't playing though, so my encouragement postcard to her became rather useless. I wanna see her play one day... Haven't seen her play before. Come to think of it, that makes me quite a pathetic friend, right? =| I think the Cedar spirit is damn nice and it gives you a very warm feeling. Yay! XD I guess everyone's tryna make the best of their last yr in Cedar, going to all the competitions to support them and etc. Though sometimes being in a girls school sucks, I still think Cedar is damn damn fun :D Heh. I wanna go watch nationals! :D And and I wanna go for Track and Field meet!!!!

