sovividly.blgspt.com♥
SITE



And you move like water
I could drown in you
And I fell so deep once,
Till you pulled me through

You would tell me
"No one is allowed to be so proud
They never reach out
When they're giving up."

EXITS


CHATTER



archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2012
October 2012
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

CREDS

coding by !rock@blogskins
pattern: 44suburbia
image: colorset
Friday, January 11, 2008

But I'm not gonna let you make me run.

Hmmm. Haven't been posting for very long. I probably won't be posting so often from now. Yeah, Denise is becoming a nerdddd ):

Anyway, I've fulfilled resolution numbah one, two and three! Maybe four too. HAH! I'm so prouda myself. &since I sleep so early, I am so totally deprived of GREY'S! ): But I'll go borrow the DVD sooooon :D Numbah three's not really considered fulfilled. I hafta do stuff on my own for the time being cause Mom's not discharged yet ):

School's a booore I tell you! ): But thank goodness for my ever-so-noisy tablepartner, hoho. She makes school so much less boring :D

Hoookay, time to emo.

------------------------------------------------------------

1. I didn't use to believe in forever, but I thought that with you, things would be different. So I took the initiative time and again - to talk to you, wave to you, give you presents, sent you emails. &I didn't realise how stupid I was until recently, when I realised that you didn't care anymore. I thought we shared something special, something that no one would understand. I remember you telling me before not to feel underappreciated cause you've got me and that's all that matters. Well I guess things change.
(Note: Not who you think and not what you think)

2. Saw them trying on jerseys today and my heart sank, once again, to the ground. But I'm so used to that feeling. I pretend not to care and not to bother but deep inside it is KILLING me. I'm thinking if I should go this year, since it'll probably be the last chance for me to go support them and watch them play. But I'll just be a hindrance to everyone, so out, so loser. I guess all I am to them is irritating. Okay maybe not, but bottomline is, I don't think what I've done was ever appreciated. Maybe by one person who I'm really grateful to. About the rest, I really have no clue. I'm getting kinda sick of girls' school now, &I don't know why I always can't wait to leave the school during the last year. Was like that in p6, is like that now. Guess the grass is always greener on the other side. Or rather, seems greener.

Oh bytheway, I think I haven't exercised for faaar too long. After doing only 15 sit ups my stomach has been hurting for the whole week and I don't know why I have been having stomach aches and cramps for the whole week too. Daaaaarn it.

Okay, Denise is hungry. (:

Regret is the worse feeling anyone can ever feel. I guess you don't need me anymore. Think you've had enough. &I know once you've decided, once you've given your answer, there's no turning back. So it's time to pack up and leave. (:



Mirror mirror on the wall
Who's the dumbest of them all
Insecurities keep growing
Wasted energies are flowing
Anger, pain and sadness beckon
Panic sets in in a second
Be aware it's just your mind
And you can stop it anytime

at