TODAY.
WAS.
AWESOME.
Ohmagawsh I loved(times infinity) today :D I can truly say that today is THE best day of my lifeeee! ;D Anyway, Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Jefferey Wong on their wedding! :D Both of them looked great! &it was daaaamn sweet~
P/s - I love 6a 04! :DD
Pls be able to make it on Mondaaaaaay =/
--------------------------------------------------------
I've gone one whole round, only to realise that what I really want and need, is what I had from the very beginning. I feel so angry and disappointed with myself. I don't understand how I was so stupid to leave someone who treated me like I was worth more than anything else in the world. It's too late to regret now, cause it's so difficult for anyone to like someone for 5years. But 5 years has passed, &I don't know if i still stand a chance. Probably not, since I was the one that hurt you. I don't think anyone reading this will know who I'm talking about. That's good. I don't want it to be so obvious anyway. I feel like craaaaap ): &I don't even know when is the next time I'm gonna see you again. You're better than any Wuzun or Cs around. ):
And then I met someone
and thought
we got along just fine
we wasted time because
we had a lot of fun
though we knew we were faking
love was not impressed with our connection
they were all lies, all lies
so I'm here cause I found this one thing is true
that I'm nothing without you
I know better now
and I've had a change of heart
I can't blame you if you turn away from me,
like I've done you,
I can only prove the things I say with time,
please be mine,
Woah, so apt.

