I’m not calling for a second chance
I'm screaming at the top of my voice
Give me reason, but don’t give me choice
Cause I'll just make the same mistake again
Uhuh uhuh uhuh
And maybe someday we will face
And maybe talk but not just speak
Dont buy the promises cause
There are no promises I keep
And my reflection troubles me
So here I go
---------------------------------------------
School starts next Weds! Ohmaaaaan. ): I've never dreaded school so much before. Fck I wish time can stop here. Stop NOW.
On a separate note, post Christmas dinner with the Clique was fun! ;D (though I waited ONE WHOLE HOUR for them) Cause Xinya went to buy stuff, Wenlyn forgot her presents and Rongqi had CCA exhibition. Pffft. But I'm getting a drink from Wenlyn to make up from that, hoho. So I shall be nice and forgive them :D Not like I'm not, but anyways.. HAHA. I love Clique aka the5ofus!♥ XD I really hope things can stay like that (: Oh talking about CCA exhibition, neither Mel nor I knew about it, haha. =/ &Mel called me at 10am to ask me about it, when both of us just woke up. LOL.
I've decided to try, to give it a shot. I don't think waiting will help much, so hopefully even if the outcome is not what I hoped for, I wouldn't lose a special friendship. So.. here goes. Wish me luck! =/ I. am. damn. fcking. scared.

