I'll be flying off to hk in... 19 more hours, HAHA. Gotta send out my Christmas cards tmr. (Yes, I'm back to sending Christmas cards XD)
I wonder if it's me, or if you choose your friends based on how much they spend. I want to believe that you treasure our friendship, but I can't help but realise that you only come to me when you want to rant about a certain someone. I thought I was just being my usual paranoid self, but what I read that day only made me even more sure about what kinda friends you want. And I've been feeling so lost, but I won't let it show. When I'm with you, no scratch that, when I'm with the both of you, I become someone I'm not. &I don't see the need to do that anymore. Why should I? I have the right to choose my own friends. &friends are sposed to be there for each other. When you're with your friends you're sposed to be happy, to be yourself. So I don't see why I should carry on, why I should stay when I keep wearing a mask in front of all of you. Well, maybe not all, but.. anyway. Okay I shall stop before this gets too personal/obvious. I
On a separate note, now I finally understand the meaning of commitment, and the difference between waiting and continuing to love. I think.
I can see from across the room
There's a tear in his starry eye
I was leaving but I'm coming back
Since your heart should be with mine
That mark didn't do you right
When you left in your best friend's ride
With the face of angel, girl
You deserve to be treated more than right
Realized I was passing through
From the moment I saw you
I was hypnotized
Couldn't wait to get you alone
So I could walk with you
So I could talk with you, oh
Go ahead and call your friends
I'll do whatever it takes
So I can make you trust
This party's going south
Let me know what's going on with us
&on a totally random note, I think I need more privacy at home.
Till 22nd,
Goodbye♥

