sovividly.blgspt.com♥
SITE



And you move like water
I could drown in you
And I fell so deep once,
Till you pulled me through

You would tell me
"No one is allowed to be so proud
They never reach out
When they're giving up."

EXITS


CHATTER



archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2012
October 2012
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

CREDS

coding by !rock@blogskins
pattern: 44suburbia
image: colorset
Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Today was fuuuuuun! Out with Jamien, JiaQi and Shirlynn. ;D but i'm never gonna play air hockey with Shirlynn Ong anymore! Ohmygosh standing beside her was darn scary. My mallet(?? the thing you hit with) flew out my hand like 3 times! =/ Not to mention it was damn painful cause my hand got whacked too. Anyhow, Spinelli today was disappointing ): Cause a certain someone wasn't there. ): Ohwell, it was still amusing (Sam! amusing is a very addictive word to use. xD) counting up to 50 and realising that the 50th was.. way off standard. :D bet you don't understand. Well, go figure. ;D

Picnic on Tuesday with the clique! Can't wait. :D Gotta find a way to get pastries and a mat by then. Hope I can find them. Oh, I think I'm ________ again. I hope/think/guess. It's a good thing, no? (: Okay shit no one knows what I'm talking about again. I realised I don't sound like myself at all when I blog. &my blog sounds so mysterious cause no one really knows what I'm talking about. But everyone has their secrets, don't they? Anyway, ignorance is bliss. (:

Everyone in my family says that I'm too dependent on my Mom, and that my parents spoil me. But when I wanna do things on my own, they don't allow it. I don't understand this at all. I know their concerned, but I just don't understand. Mom says they're more concerned about me than her. Was rather surprised to hear that. Mom has been in hospital for more than a week, I really hope she can be discharged soon! I sound like a Mommy's girl but seriously, no one's better than Mommy and only she knows me best. :D


You've become more than just eye candy.

There's something about you that makes me wanna step up,
step up and be with you.
If that's okay with you.


at