"She needs her own space. She's playing mind games."
- Jenny, The Click Five
"Have you ever searched for words to get you in their heart. But you don't know what to say. And you don't know where to start."
- Have You Ever, Brandy
"Do you know, for you I bleed myself dry."
- Yellow, Coldplay
"I sense it now, the water's getting deep. I try to wash the pain away from me."
- Everywhere, Michelle Branch
"Said love wasn't worth the pain. But then I hear it call my name."
- The Trouble With Love Is, Kelly Clarkson
Haha gosh I sound so emo yet sappy. Anywaaaaaaaaay,

KYLE PATRICK! HAHAHA he is THE LOVE!
:D
I said that I wouldn't mind the outcome, but it's getting harder and harder everyday. Lets just say I feel like shit. I don't remember it being so difficult before. The last time it hurt so much was eons ago.
"Love can be a many splendored thing
Can't deny the joy it brings
A dozen roses, diamond rings
Dreams for sale and fairy tales
It'll make you hear a symphony
And you just want the world to see
But like a drug that makes you blind,
It'll fool ya every time."
It's so difficult to fake a smile in front of everyone when deep inside everything is far from alright. A masquerade. I need some alone time. I have the sudden urge to take a bus with the longest bus journey, listen to my whole list of emo and sappy love songs on my mp3 and just stare out the window, letting all my thoughts run through my head. Oh gosh I'm going mad.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last day of school (25th Oct) was nice, took pics as usual. The only difference was that I also took pics of the school this time. I'm really gonna miss it. I don't want some lao pok holding school all the way at geylang bahru or kallang bahru or whatever, I want Cedar Girls' at 1 Cedar Avenue. Anyway, will upload the pics asap, once I've found my wire, hehe xD

