Did you know that your right lung has three lobes while your left lung has only two? Haha, I didn't. I only knew when the doctor was talking about my Mom's right lung, so I went online to check, heh.
I still remember that I promised myself to return to the courts when I enter JC/poly. But now though, I'm not so sure about that. I love basketball, I still do. But... I don't want to play competitively. I don't want to be playing and training so hard just to win. Afterall it's the journey, not the destination, right? But then again, my dream is to represent my school, or better still be a coach(highly impossible though), &to do that I must play competitively. Cause only then will you have a chance to get noticed. Playing for fun won't get you anywhere. Rahh. But if I decide not to try to get in, then I know that chance will never come again. &I'm not sure if I want to return to the courts or not.
Yeah okay nevermind. I think it's still kinda early to decide on anything. Anyway, I MAY BE GETTING BRACES! It's a good and bad thing. I'll get nice/prettaye/funky/cute green braces and nice teeth at the end! :D but i'll look ugly for 2years and it'll be damn pain and i'll feel suuper guilty cause it'll cost quite alot. Ohnoooo. My doctor suddenly asked me if I wanted braces and everything was so impromptu, but now he's already written a referral letter. =/
Doctor: Maybe you should get braces.
Me: /immediately closes my mouth
D: You want or not? The dentist's room is just beside mine you know.
M: Errrr.. Ok.
D: Really?
M: Errr /asks daddy
Daddy: You want?
M: Err, yeah.
Daddy: Ok lor.
Doc: Aiyo daddy.. How many children do you have?
Dad: 1.
Doc: Nan guai.
Haha, ohno I feel so guilty. I thought he wasn't serious and I was thinking about the cost, but I don't know why I agreed. But Mom and Dad says it's okay. Cause I'll hafta get braces sooner or later anyway.
Here are two songs for you by the way. They're daaaaaaamn nice. Enjoy!
"Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly
The kind of flawless I wish I could be"
"I think I'll go to Boston,
I think that I'm just tired
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset,
I hear it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice..."

