sovividly.blgspt.com♥
SITE



And you move like water
I could drown in you
And I fell so deep once,
Till you pulled me through

You would tell me
"No one is allowed to be so proud
They never reach out
When they're giving up."

EXITS


CHATTER



archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2012
October 2012
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

CREDS

coding by !rock@blogskins
pattern: 44suburbia
image: colorset
Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The drum beats out of time.

It's been quite long since I last posted, eh? I don't really have much to blog about actually. Haven't been going out often since the holidays. ): I'm mighty bored! Everyone's either busy with CCA, on holiday, out with their family or staying over at their relatives house. RAAHHH. I feel so lonely, especially since Mom won't be in for about 3 days.

At times like these, you really wonder who'd be there for you if anything were to happen. How many of your friends would really be there for you, or rather, be willing to. I really don't know who my true friends are anymore. It sounds so pathetic, but it's true. At the end of the day, your family members are the ones who'd be there for you.

I'm starting to feel that all of you are strangers to me. I really don't know who y'all are anymore and what to expect from each of y'all. Doing things y'all said you'd never do, being best friends with people you used to bitch about - you're contradicting yourself. I don't understand you anymore. You're no longer the best friends I used to know. I used to know, to be so sure that I'll always have y'all to fall back on. But now I'm not sure, I really have no clue. Maybe I've taken y'all for granted, or maybe I'm just insecure. 'Friends forever' So often said, so easily said. But do people mean it?


Okay, unhappy things aside.. I have random things to share. Hoho.
#1 I'm so totally in love with Romantic Princess, aka 公主小妹! Hehehe mainly because of... WUZUN! But haha, nevermind. I'm A.D.D.I.C.T.E.D! :D

#2 OHOH, I wanna work, but I doubt I'll be able to find a job. &even if I do I don't think I'd be able to last a day. Hehehe. xD

#3 I think I should lock my blog, even though not many people read it. (: Just... because.


TMR IS MOMMY'S BIRTHDAY! I hope she can come home. ):


P/S - Spinelli shall be my fave hangout/chillout place from now on :DDDDD
P/SS - GETWELLSOON RONGQI AND MOM! Even though I know none of you will read this. Gosh no, I seriously hope Mom doesn't read.

at