sovividly.blgspt.com♥
SITE



And you move like water
I could drown in you
And I fell so deep once,
Till you pulled me through

You would tell me
"No one is allowed to be so proud
They never reach out
When they're giving up."

EXITS


CHATTER



archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2012
October 2012
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

CREDS

coding by !rock@blogskins
pattern: 44suburbia
image: colorset
Friday, October 12, 2007

Flip the sirens, hit the lights.

Stay and watch the stars come out and then the sun as they all fade away
I'll sing you every song I know if it will make you want to stay



Why is everyone around me so SMART?!? T_T Everyone's getting scores which I'll never get in my life. Like, EEEVVVVEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR. ): I feel so damned inferior. Makes me wanna study harder though, cause next year is ZEEEE YEAR, or so everyone says. ): I screwed HigherChinese real badly, which makes me kinda worried. Ahhh, it's so crappified. My grades are so crappified. ):

#1
I thought that maybe things would change after the exams. I guess I thought wrong. I read too much into things, read too much into your actions. The last time I felt like this was ages ago. I won't change my mind anymore. I won't mind what the outcome is. I just know that what I'm feeling is true and real. I should be feeling happy for you, and to a certain extent I am. But why do I feel so inferior instead? I feel that I'll never be good enough
for you. But I don't think it matters anyway. For these kinda things to happen is so rare, and anyway what is meant to be will be. What doesn't belong to me, will never be mine.

#2
We're all falling apart, drifting away. From 5 to 3? How pathetic is that. We don't even behave like we're best friends anymore. Even in the same class we're all divided into our three different groups of friends. How weird is that? I know that you haven't exactly been happy with us, but can't we try to bond together again? Things won't be easy, it never will be. But we all have to try, don't we? Cause if we really want this we'd want to make this work again. It takes effort on both sides. I'm not sure if all of us still want this though. All I can say is that I miss all those happy and crazy times together. But will they just be memories, gone forever? Or will we be able to create new memories? We, as in the five of us.

#3
To think I trusted you all along. I believed in your every word and I never doubted you or anything you ever said. I thought you were my friend, someone I could trust and confide in. I must have been blind, deaf, whatever. If I didn't see all those messages you sent to people I would have never believed that most of the things you said were just lies.

Three paragraphs dedicated to three different people. No one will ever know who the first paragraph is dedicated to, heh. :D

at