DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMIT. Today sucked a whole fcking lot. ESP PHYSICS SPA. Like, what the hell!?!? I'm soooo prepared to fail, though MrGoh said it's hard to fail. &MrGoh was damn nice(a lot of people will agree with me) to turn off the lights for me when I asked him if I could do the experiment again, since everyone had finished and he turned on all the lights already. Stuuuuuupid. I shall not talk about it anymore. I've never felt so shitty after a test in a very long time.
&to make things worse, the stupid bus didn't open the door for me to alight and only let people board the damn fcking bus. tried pressing the doorbell but NOOOOO, it didn't ring cause apparently someone pressed it already and the stupid sign still said 'Bus Stopping'. Fck, what luck. &so I stood at the door like a stupid dumb idiot and alighted at the next stop, WHICH IS DAMN FCKING FAR AWAY. ¬ to mention that I HAD TO CROSS A STUPID DAMN ROAD. No biggie, just that well, lemme see, I HAVE A DAMN PHOBIA OF ROADS?!?!?! ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT HAVE CARS TURNING & IF I GET SCARED AND FREEZE AGAIN HISTORY WOULD FCKING REPEAT ITSELF? &what the hell, this stupid taxi stopped right in the MIDDLE. Like hello???? ARE YOU BLIND!?!?! Dammit, &I almost got knocked down by another damn car which ALSO stopped in the middle. Fck, I'm not that short, and hello? I'm not fcking invisible for goodness' sake.
GEE, THANKS A LOT.
&PMS doesn't help very much you know? Ugh.
I'm sorry for the colourful language.
Gotta go mug byeeeeeeee.
If they could only see you like I do
Then they would see a stranger too

