sovividly.blgspt.com♥
SITE



And you move like water
I could drown in you
And I fell so deep once,
Till you pulled me through

You would tell me
"No one is allowed to be so proud
They never reach out
When they're giving up."

EXITS


CHATTER



archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2012
October 2012
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

CREDS

coding by !rock@blogskins
pattern: 44suburbia
image: colorset
Friday, August 31, 2007

She's just, so misunderstood.

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY EVERYONE!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GRACE! :D



I'M BACK! :D
I's been so long since I last posted, cannot! Not many people went back to AMKP today,(Eunice, Lucas, Justin, JunCai, MingLiang, Bernard, WeiKiat, and alot more guys) so slacked there for awhile before the guys went to play bball at KBCC, so I went home. ): Aiyah I think being in a girls school rocks sometimes, but I've gotta admit now I feel kinda weird with guys. This is bad. Bad bad bad bad bad. ): Nvm, JC or poly will come anyways. (: The whole world is outside now, &I'm at home. Aiyah sucha spoiler. ): Haha but nvm, it gives me a chance to slack and rot at home, which I haven't done in a looong long time.

50Laps@Cedar!
Woke up at 5 in the morning(!) and reached school at 635, just in time for my round. I was year 1969 haha! I think the tag idea is kinda cool (: Oh &purple shoelaces! :D Had to set up the secondhand booksale stall after that. Ohman the next 4hours was -_- zzzzzzZZZZ. Not many people came to buy the books, which is quite predictable. But it was more than expected so, yeah. I think we collected quite alot of money heheh. Then ran one round with 3N. Haha we were trying to run with MrGoh so we were like chasing after him. Gosh I think the people who ran the 50 rounds are DAMN COOL! I can never do that. 30+km! My goodness. So after that was the celebrations. HAHA they showed the video of MrJon bringing the big dustbin into class and throwing all the stuff in the drawers away. &they also showed him dragging/carrying the dustbin out, HAHA IT WAS DAMN CUTE. You gotta see it to understand hoho.

There were so many ex-cedarians today. It was actually damn cool, just that I felt so insignificant, heh. None of the ex-seniors recognise me, dammit. ): I don't think I look different with short hair and contacts. Hah maybe I'm just too short. ): Speaking of which, I don't think I'll grow anymore. I haven't grown in the past, 1 yr? &everyone has become so darn tall.

The holidays are here! Not a very good thing. There's SPA and lotsa mugging to do. 20+ days to EYE, damn. I haven't even started revising. &I don't feel like studying. I feel so lazy, and I keep procrastinating. Gotta slap myself awake soon.

Was it something I said?
Or something I never did?
Or was I always in the way?


I guess things are much easier if you lower your expectations. I didn't know it took you so long to realise that I don't really give a shit anymore, and that I want out. I don't see the point in explaining things and letting all of you know how I feel. Cause I guess all of us have long drifted apart, it's just that it's not obvious on the surface. We don't treat each other like how we should as best friends, we don't even give each other the basic respect all of us deserve. Maybe we're getting too used to all these, so much so that we forget how to treat each other properly. /shrugs Maybe it's just me.

Oh I think MrChan is damn nice. He asked me how I was and why I was always so dao ever since the accident happened. I don't think so la, I've always looked dao anyway. :D Then he asked me stuff like is it because the scar's ugly and you know, that kinda stuff. Felt kinda good after telling him some things, because I guess I haven't talked about it for quite some time. It's all bottled up somehow, cause I don't wanna be emo, so I just try to push those emotions aside. But after you let it out it feels daaaaamn good, hah. &I saw him again that day, and he asked me to smile, hoho. It doesn't look like he's done alot, but he has. :D &the things he said really made me think alot, again. I may appear indifferent whenever I talk about it, whenever I see it or them, but deep inside, it still hurts. Still hurts, will always hurt.

Okay I shall not be emo. :D Yay I think I've become a happier person, and it feels goooood! Oh, shopping also helps. So does keeping yourself occupied. So lets see, I have three things to be happy about:
#1 NO MORE JOGGING!! REJOICE PEOPLE! xD
#2 GREY'S ANATOMY IS BACK!!!
#3 ANTM IS COMING BACK!

:D

at