sovividly.blgspt.com♥
SITE



And you move like water
I could drown in you
And I fell so deep once,
Till you pulled me through

You would tell me
"No one is allowed to be so proud
They never reach out
When they're giving up."

EXITS


CHATTER



archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2012
October 2012
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

CREDS

coding by !rock@blogskins
pattern: 44suburbia
image: colorset
Wednesday, July 11, 2007

&I would write your name in the sand.

I want to give it up so that it won't hurt anymore, but yet I can't. If I decide to give it up, however, I don't think I'll ever bring myself to touch/play it anymore. I don't know if I'll be able to live with it for another year. If I don't succeed eventually, I guess I'll just hafta force myself to give it up. /shrugs Anyway, 'it' starts with a 'B'. Obvious nuff'?

30th July is coming soon, &it'll be one year. But it doesn't affect me anymore. (: Why should I care so much when you don't even bother?

This week has been rather crappy. I'm being caught in the middle again. ): I hate this. I don't understand why it always happens to me, first in Primary school then now. I hate conflicts. Aiya shit. Anyway, all my test results suck. Like, A2 to C6?! Dieeee. =/ Buck up buck up! ):

Tuesday was nice though. Ate TauHuay(sp?) with Wenlyn and met Mary &Khairiah on the way out of school. I lovelovelove Khairiah's sunflower! Actually, I love all sunflowers HAHA! They remind me of ______ and they're so bright and prettty! :D Yep. So sat at the TauHuay shop till 4+, talking, emo-ing, eating, crapping. &we realised how fake the world is, how fake most people are. I don't know if I'm like that cause I can't judge myself, but yeah. Hopefully not. I always thought that two-faced people didn't exist and never existed. People gossip at the most, but I didn't think that people would actually be so fake and two-faced, talking behind your back but still treating you so nicely. Am I naive? Nah, well at least after this I know better. I believe in Karma though, what goes around comes around.

Here are some random stuff:
#1 I miss having long hair. &it's only been, what, 4 days after I cut my hair? ): But yet I want my hair to be shorter. Shucks maybe I should just go crazy and go be bung. Okay I'm talking rubbish, sorry.
#2 My psycho printer isn't working. I hope I don't hafta end up handing in a handwritten book review, I feel lazy.
#3 I feel so pissed and irritated with myself, I have been slacking so much ever since school re-opened. THIS.IS.NOT.GOOD. >:(
#4 I'm happy cause people finally tagggged. (: Lets hope my haloscan stays this way and doesn't die. (:
#5 I wanna go out with Sammooooo. ): But both of us haven't been able to fix a date. The last time I went out with her was last year. >:(

Yep. Gotta go now, gonna force myself to study.

they say sometimes you need some time apart
but I've got a bad case of broken heart.
and you're the only one who's got the cure.
and I can't live another day without seeing you smile.

at