sovividly.blgspt.com♥
SITE



And you move like water
I could drown in you
And I fell so deep once,
Till you pulled me through

You would tell me
"No one is allowed to be so proud
They never reach out
When they're giving up."

EXITS


CHATTER



archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2012
October 2012
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

CREDS

coding by !rock@blogskins
pattern: 44suburbia
image: colorset
Wednesday, July 4, 2007

&You will fall in love with the moonlight.

What's up with guys and tote bags?! Ugh I seriously can't stand guys carrying tote bags, like eeeewwwww. >:( &they think that by carrying tote bags they are coolxZsXz? Nonono. So. Not. Cool. =/

Yay Sammoo is BACK! :D Out with Sammoo next week! (:

Chinese oral is tomorrow daaaaamn. I'm like, shit scared. Sometimes I wonder what am I doing all these for? Studying so hard, I mean. I know I'm not doing it for myself, cause I realised that mugging so hard is meaningless. Damn I really envy people who slack but yet score so well. MsLeong said that you reap what you sow. &if you work hard you'll get the marks. If you don't, then well your results would show it.

That's not entirely true. At least I don't think so. I slacked in sec1 and got like, what, top 100? I worked my ass off last yr and got 188. It doesn't make sense. Ooh shucks I've digressed. Haha. Yep so anyway, I guess I'm doing this for Mom. &maybe I'm even living for her. I'm living for my friends and family. Yep. If no one asked me that I would have never thought about it.

Okay nuff' about working hard. Heard from Xinya that we will no longer jog in classes? &now we all run at our own paces and tap at the stations whenever we finish every round, or smth along that line. That means I'll have to bring my wallet down for jogging or put my ez link card/money in my pocket, which is so irritating cause my wallet's too big for my pocket. I still love my wallet though. (: &I didn't get a MC from my doctor yst, cause I know he wouldn't be happy, since I've recovered and all. But I wanted to get, just in case my knee hurts and also cause then, I wouldn't hafta run 50laps@Cedar. Heh, but it's not that bad I guess, the distance is quite short. Just that I'll be all sticky and sweaty and I might hafta wake up darn early.

Oh, Imma get my haircut and phone this weekend. Have I said that before? Hah sorry, I can't wait. The weather is so hot I can't stand my hair anymore. &I feel kinda guilty making Mom buy a new phone for me. But on the other hand, my phone belongs to a museum.

Ahwell. Oh, I'd better start doing my Math homework soon. Really soon. MsLeong's been nagging at us these few days and people who don't usually do their work have handed them in. Dang. Let's see. Modulus, Coordinate Geommetry and Linear Law. Dieeee. =/


Oh anyway, I was searching for pics on the net when I came across this picture. Gosh, the girl's sooo cute! :D Aight, time to kill my brain cells. :D

Baby this is who I am
Don't need you to understand
'Cause everything is right where it should be
It wont be long til you know about me,
'Cause I don't give a...
Even when I'm out of love
'Cause everythings just how it should be
And it wont be long till you know about me



It's weird how this is the very first time in my life that I can truly say I don't love anyone right now. (I'm not talking about friends and family.) I don't believe this day would come, cause there would always be someone in my heart. But it has, and I feel quite glad. Love is like a drug, so very addictive. That even when you know the consequences of a heartbreak so pain it reaps your heart apart at the seams, you still continue to fall so deeply in love. Yay &now I can say this and mean it (for once) 'You can't hurt me anymore, cause I'm over you.' :D Three cheers! I'm single, &lovin' it. I guess.

at