sovividly.blgspt.com♥
SITE



And you move like water
I could drown in you
And I fell so deep once,
Till you pulled me through

You would tell me
"No one is allowed to be so proud
They never reach out
When they're giving up."

EXITS


CHATTER



archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2012
October 2012
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

CREDS

coding by !rock@blogskins
pattern: 44suburbia
image: colorset
Wednesday, July 25, 2007

WHY LIKE THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

School sucks, big time. ):
I lovelovelove free periods. (: &there's were two today, or rather three, if you count ss/hist.

Everything's falling apart, everything's not going right. It's not only my life, but I guess basically most peoples' lives have been screwed. Wandered around secthree lvl with Germ and Jamien during Chinese. Emo-ed with them and everything. Time seems to pass really quickly when you're emo-ing and stoning. You're so deep in your thoughts that you're oblivious to the things going on around you. It feels nice to know that you'll always have people to fall back on. But what happens when that is gone? Oh, &they were singing 'Kong Qiu Qian' (or is it Dang Qiu Qian?) by Lin Yu Zhong. Now it's stuck in my head, &somehow it sounds really sad when you sing it slowly.

Okay that basically sums up the past few weeks. Is it me or is everyone drifting; everything's changing? Ugh, all good things come to an end. I hope things will be better. Eek I feel like a loner these few days. &no matter what I do, what I say, I don't know why but I always feel that it's not enough. Or rather, not good enough. I guess I'm the one having high expectations, maybe not of others but of myself.

I promised myself not to be emo anymore, but I really can't seem to be genuinely happy. I need a DVD marathon, seriously. Alright, I'm gonna go mug now. Bytheway, my blog is dead, supersuper dead. Maybe I should shut it down, yet I can't bear to, haha.



My legs are strong and I move on
But honey I'm weak in the knees...


at