Now I finally understand Jamien's satay stick theory. We had satay sticks given to us for the Physics experiment so Germaine broke them into 4 and gave The Laughables one each. &she said that we must keep it. So yep, it's still in my pencil case. Jamien said that it poked her and she realised how the things that you treasure and love the most are the ones that hurt you. Well somthing along that line. &I understand it now. Haha, I feel you man.
It's so unsafe to blog your innermost thoughts. Ohwell I shall rant somewhere else.
I've always said that I don't know what I'd do if I lose all of y'all, but now that is exactly what's happening. Shit?
Hardcore emo man.
Wait. I shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy i shall be happy
Emo emo go away,
do not ever come again.
You know how when sometimes you feel so sad that you become high? Have you ever experienced that? I have, and I think it's good - keeps you from hitting ultimate rock bottom.
I will be happy, I will get out of this situation. I will be strong, I can do this. I don't need people who don't care, I will be a happier person. Dear God, please help me. =/

