sovividly.blgspt.com♥
SITE



And you move like water
I could drown in you
And I fell so deep once,
Till you pulled me through

You would tell me
"No one is allowed to be so proud
They never reach out
When they're giving up."

EXITS


CHATTER



archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2012
October 2012
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

CREDS

coding by !rock@blogskins
pattern: 44suburbia
image: colorset
Sunday, July 8, 2007

&the pain you feel's a different kind of pain.

Ooh~ Haha I didn't know people know this blog's url. But no one's really tagging ): Aiyaa ohwell.

Okay Thursday's oral was shitshitshit! Daaaamn, like in every sentence there would be at least one word Ididn't know how to read. &to make it worse I was stuttering and stammering like crazy! Shucks. ): I shall now place my hopes on listening and main paper. I didn't know my Chi sucked that much. I mean, yeah i know it sucked, but so much? Gee, I better buck up and pull up my socks! Speaking about socks, I better pull it up literally too, one more time &they'll call my parents. Ugh whatever.

&they announced Lib exco on Thursday too. Okay, I guess now I really have to take it seriously. So I promise not to pon anymore. (: I love Library. :D We got our Lib pullover and shirt too! YAY (: Guiding you to your sweet escape. Haha, cool. &I'm a MRLibertarian? Heh.

Ohoh! I cut my hair! I look okay I guess, but the fringe is soo short I look so nerdy. &short hair is nice for a change (: I shall put the pics up ltr.

Everyone's been so emo lately, particularly of all the positions, fighting for power, conflicts, politics, etc. I'm really really thankful I'm not in UG I guess. No offence, but yeah. &I shall keep my thoughts to myself, since I probably don't understand the whole situation. I shall just wait for this phase to pass, &be there for those who need me? Yeah.

CHEERUP EVERYONE.
Esp Wenlyn &Khairiah. (: I'll always be here yah.

It's weird how I'm always the emo one, but now when everyone's emo I seem to be quite happy, and that makes me feel a tad guilty. But listening to Wenlyn last night, it sort of reminded me of last year. Okay I shall not go there, lest I get emotional. &I feel so useless; I suck at comforting people. I really should go for comforting classes. Aiya crappp. ):

&I should really let go of some things. I knew that it would hurt when I forced myself to let go of it, but the truth is I haven't, &&&I don't think I can and ever will. &I can't help but keep looking back. &whenever something reminds me of it, it just hurts so much. But the world is NEVER fair. &that sucks like fck. Shit. I shall try to let go. (Try being the operative word here.) &I really wonder if my support has been of any help, and whether they even appreciate it. Or maybe it's just one-sided. Why can't I let go after so long, why can't I face the fact that I'm no longer a part of them? Why do I always look out the Lib window when I'm doing my duty, why do I always go to that particular shelf to read those books and get reminded of the past? I've let basketball down. Maybe it's time to let go? Since I probably won't be able to enter basketball in JC. Who fsking cares if you have the passion, who fcking cares if you've had that bit of experience? BECAUSE ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS THE SKILLS. Who says that if you have the passion you'll excel? It's all BULLSHIT. I don't believe in that anymore. Who says that if there's a will, there's a way? Whatever, I don't know anything anymore.

Anyway, goodluck CDIV. I know i'm contradicting myself but heck.

&&&.. VOTE FOR GRACE! :D


No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old.
I said these places and these faces are getting old.
So I'm going home.
I'm going home.

at