"Who knows what could happen, do what you do just keep on laughing." (:
I put that on my table today and right after that, everything was shit. ): When you're in a good mood and you see it, it makes you feel even better. When you've had a real sucky day though, you read it and it has totally no effect on you. None, zilch, nada.
Things improve when you lower your expectations of your friends, but there is still a limit. &there's a limit to my temper, a limit to how much I can take and how much I choose to ignore. DON'T PUSH THAT LIMIT. Ugh I shall not say everything out, some things just aren't meant to be said.
I don't understand why when I've finally made up my mind, I see you again and it makes me think twice about the decision that I made.
Aah, other than that, today was kinda nice. Besides leaving the house late, rushing like some psycho woman and not remembering to bring my phone to school, and that. Haha, it's quite random but I just wanna say that I LOVE MY TP! (: Oh &I saw fionna today, haha! (:
Yay RHD is coming, I finally bought a costume and I am finally wearing an ethnic costume this year. Something to look forward to at least? &Harry Potter on Sat. Okay I think I'm a tad too slow, but anyway.
but I'll be strong, won't sink down in the dirt.
Let me say what i want
Don't you know, it was on, the tip of, my tongue
If you opened your eyes
Took a look outside, you would see you're wrong.
And I've had enough, had enough
Yes you let me down, let me down,
Now I'm giving up, giving up
Yes I'll see you round, see you round
naa naa naa naa
This is pretty much how I felt today. &yes, it was on the tip of my tongue.

