sovividly.blgspt.com♥
SITE



And you move like water
I could drown in you
And I fell so deep once,
Till you pulled me through

You would tell me
"No one is allowed to be so proud
They never reach out
When they're giving up."

EXITS


CHATTER



archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2012
October 2012
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

CREDS

coding by !rock@blogskins
pattern: 44suburbia
image: colorset
Sunday, July 22, 2007

Cause time has a habit of slippin' away.

FRIDAY
RACIAL HARMONY!
(: We only had two lessons on Friday, Physics and Chinese. The whole day was mostly spent practising dikir barat. I like! (: I love 3N! :D At least we tried our best, even though we only got second runner-up. (: &it was F-U-N! (: Anyways, didn't bring my cam yesterday cause th batt was flat, so couldn't take much photos. ): &th 5ofus didn't manage to take photos too. )))))))): &somehow I think The Laughables is deaddddddddddd ):
Anyway, something made my day! :D Shirlynn Ong dragged me t take photos with her la WTH! Damn paiseh, but I don't regret it. I still don't think she knows me, or know that, urm, yeah. But anyway, I want the pics! Bet I look like shit in them, I was trying so hard not to laugh. ): Heh, but after that I was on cloud ONE MILLION! (:
So at 7.30, went to watch Dance Fantasia at NUS. They were sooooo good! Especially SerangoonJC. Ohmygoodness! THEY WERE AWESOME! (: Too bad I can't dance for nuts. Some schools did ballet, and they looked so prettaye and graceful!

SATURDAY
HARRY POTTER!
Okay maybe I'm slow, watched HP yesterday. I guess it was okay, since I didn't read the book. Heh. Now everyone says the 7th book is very nice, &I'm so tempted to start reading from where I left off, which is, the 4th book, HAHA. Maybe I should, since it would be worth it. (: But I'm too lazy? =/
Yep so queued for the HP book at borders with W&O, then went to meet my Mom at Novena. Went to Clarke Quay after church, and it looks really pretty at night! The night scenery at Singapore River I mean. (: Then went to walk around the clubs and all. Felt so under-dressed and weird, cause my Mom was well, too old for clubs, and I was too young, haha. Everyone was so well-dressed. Oh, &to Khairiah and Wenlyn, in the 'Welcome to Clarke Quay' sign last night, all the alphabets were working. :D

Things have been okay so far, lets hope things stay this way. Everyday has been so unpredictable. &I wake up each morning fearing how the day would go.


Don't take too long to say
"I love you" to the ones you love,
cause time has a habit of slipping away

Out on a clear blue sky,
when lighting strikes on a sunny day,
just take me in and keep me from the rain,

And the words that seem so hard to say,
come out when you've gone away,
stay a little while and hear me say,

That I want you here tonight,
and I need you by my side,
for just one more moment,
for just one more moment,
with you


This reminds me of April 20, all over again. ):

at