Now playing: The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls
Haha, I realised my blog is so boring without pictures, so.. Yep. (: Was trying to take a pic of my hair. Oh, &that's my Little Miss Giggles shirt. :D It's very common nowadays though. (:I want to cut my hair again! ): It's getting quite long already, not niceeee. Haha I think my short hair is making me more obsessed with my hair. =/ Tests are on Tuesday but I can't seem to concentrate! My mind keeps flying to someplace else. &while I was studying, this stupid spider dropped down from the top, right in front of me! Scared me half to death, and I think I scared Mom and Dad half to death too, with my scream. =/ Okay damn, I sound so niang. But basically I only scream at two things, but I shan't disclose what, (: The spider reminded me of 'Arachnophobia' and it reminded Mom of 'Little Miss Muffet' -_-
Okay, random things:
#1 I have a one-month-old cousin (:
#2 I saw a lamborghini yesterday!
#3 I saw a Porsche that day while at Central Mall at Clarke Quay :D
Emo season, go awaaaaaaay! ): SHOO! SHOO!
Tonight will change our lives
It's so good to be by your side
But we'll cry
We won't give up the fight
We'll scream loud at the top of our lungs
And they'll think it's just cause we're young
And we'll feel so alive



